Hard Candy Product Reviews

Ever since I heard about Hard Candy being at Wal Mart I have not been able to stop looking at the products! Every time I go I always want to pick up something from their line. However, I currently only own four of their products, but will probably be purchasing more in the future.

Here are the products I own:


I am really loving the new packaging! It's so unique and very sturdy. This is actually one of the main things that keeps drawing me back to the producrts :)

These are the face products I currently own, the one on the left is their Blush Crush Baked Blush (lol, say that 3 times fast!) in  #125 Living Doll, and the other is their #130 So Baked Bronzer in Tropics

I am totally in love with these! They have good pigmentation, blend smoothly, and are gorgeous to look at! I really love the packaging also and how they are flat and stackable, it makes for easier storage. The only downside is the product is packed a little too tight, which makes it hard to pick up the color if you are using a fluffy brush, so I would suggest using a buffer or kabuki brush, something with tighter and more dense bristles. Other than that I love these and will defintely be picking up more!

Here are some swatches, aren't they gorgeous?

This is one of their mascaras, Last Call Lengethening Mascara in #237 After Hours (black)

The ends of the tube are actually silver, but for some reason its showing up bronze, stupid camera :P

This mascara is better than the othe two I tried (click herefor my review) but to be honest it's still not that great. The formula is very slick and glides on easily, however it just doesn't seem to provide any length or definition. It adds a a bit of color to darken your lashes and slightly thickens but pretty much nothing else. The good thing is that it doesn't clump, but probably only because it doesn't have any way to!

And on to my current fave....

This is their Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in #150 Girl Next Door.

I loooove this gloss! I wear it practically every day now! Even though it may look a little intimidating, it's actually a very pretty sheer pink with teeny tiny sparkles. It glides on effortlessly and is surprisingly non sticky! Well, non sticky for a lipgloss anyways...it still has the usual formula of a gloss, just not the extreme stickiness that some have.

See? Very sheer and shimmery, but nothing too dramatic

The next products I want to try from this line are their baked eyeshadows, the concealer palette, and the tinted moisturizers.

Hard Candy can be purchases at Wal Mart. They have a website, www.hardcandy.com, but you can't order from it, you can just look at the different products. The prices range from around $5.00-$12.00 I believe.

Note: These reviews are based soley on my own experiences with the products...and as usual, I paid for these with my own money :)

4 comments:

natxx69 said...

Cute Colours :)

amyrleex said...

that gloss looks soo pretty! :)

heavenlygorgeous said...

I wish we have Hard Candy here in Singapore. :(

liana123 said...

natxx69: yeah, they really are! i want more :P
amy: it is, i loooove it, i'm going to go get another one!
heavenly: aw, i'm sorry! that sucks...i wish you did too!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top