Viva Glam Lady Gaga Lipstick Dupes

Ever since I bought the Gaga lipstick I notice I have been drawn to similar cool blue toned pink lipsticks.

These are ones I have bought recently:

Left to right- MAC Lady Gaga, Rimmel Lasting Finish in Pink Blush, Revlon Matte Lipstick inPink Pout, and Icing lipstick in Lt. Pink

Here are swatches, they all swatch very similar except you can tell the Revlon is definitely more matte compared to the rest

Even when swatched on my lips they are very similar, but the Gaga tends to be more blue toned/lavender while the others are more baby pink. With the exception of the Revlon, they are all pretty close in color...actually the Revlon isn't quite a dupe for the Gaga, but I thought I'd test it out next to the others anyways.

MAC Lady Gaga, it doesn't look quite as lavender here as it does in real life, but most of you have seen my swatch of it before so you should already know what it looks like :P In case you don't here is the post where I am wearing it

Rimmel Lasting Finish in Pink Blush, I would have to say this is the most similar to the Gaga. It has the same bluish tone in real life

Icing lipstick in Lt. Pink. This is just a cheap lipstick that I got at the Icing store in the mall. Surprisingly it's very creamy and moisturizing and I love the color. It's a lot brighter pink than the others

This last one is the Revlon Matte in Pink Pout. You can tell it's not as shiny and creamy as the others, but I still like the color. It's the most natural looking out of all of them.

Well, that's it girls, just thought I'd share a few of these in case you were considering a cheaper alternative to the Gaga lipstick.

14 comments:

purplio said...

i am liking the Rimmel Lasting Finish in Pink Blush and the revlon matte ones, ah blue tone pink lippy are all in the frenzy now, ehehehehe!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hi Liana! =D I only have 3 lipsticks...can you believe it? Hee hee. I just got into it b/c I've always been more of a lipgloss girl. I guess you could say I'm branching out. =P I love this post. They all look so nice on you! And thank you for following my blog too.

katherina k. said...

ok, this might seem like a silly question, but i've heard of ''blue tone'' and another tone [cant remember the colour] of pink [and red i think] colours for lipstick, but what exactly is a 'blue toned'' and ''____toned'' lipstick colour? and how can I tell?

kechiko said...

I like the Rimmel and the Icing one! Is Icing a drugstore brand? I haven't seen it in my local Walgreens..

liana123 said...

purplio: yeah i noticed that too! maybe bc of the gaga lipstick perhaps?
shop n' chomp: your welcome :) hehe i dont have that many either bc i stopped wearing it for awhile and am just getting back into them. thanks for the compliment! :)
katherine: hmm, im not sure how to explain it...can you send me an email and i will try to describe it for you and how to tell the differences? my email is ln.brooke@gmail.com, i just don't want to leave a huge comment on here trying to explain it, plus i have to think about how to explain it! :)
kechiko: lol, did you even read my post silly girl? :) i got it at the mall at a store called Icing. They are owned by Claires, the accessory store? Actually they are pretty much the same exact store, so I am not sure why they are called two different names, but they have some makeup there, it's actually pretty good too :P

icyabstract said...

Hope this doesn't sound creepy, you have such a nice lip shape!
I'm still strangely drawn to the Gaga one, judging from the fact I don't wear pink very much.

xoxoaudrey said...

I ran and got the Gaga lipstick the day it came out!!I'm in love with it <3

liana123 said...

sara: haha, that's not creepy, that's very nice of you! i actually hate the shape of my lips, these pics just happened to turn out good :P if you don't wear pink that much the gaga might be a little much, maybe try using a softer pink and working up to it! that's what i had to do :)
audredy: it's so nice huh? :)

retail_therapy said...

i lurve pink pout and lady gaga.... they look similar but gaga is more 'shiny' after all pink pout is a matte shade. pink pout is also a mellower pink than gaga which is a brighter blue pink.

xoxoaudrey said...

yes its amazing! i love how if you just put one swipe on, its sort of sheer and good for day...but if you layer it it gets really bright and good for evening!

katherina k. said...

Claire's is the ''younger girl'' version of an accessories store, really cute, bright fun colours, lot's of kiddie stuff. Icing is their ''older girl'' version of an accessories store.

drey said...

thank you very much for the review^^ i wanted to see a reviex about this mac lipstick :)
have a great day^^
drey jewelry.

yanie said...

you have a really really beautiful lips (: ! stunning!

liana123 said...

retail therapy: yeah i totally agree, gaga is much brighter and bluer toned and revlon is a softer baby pink. i think the revlon is more of an everyday lipstick and the gaga one is for when you want a little more oomph in your look
audrey: lol, agreed! it does go on pretty sheer at first
katherine k: thanks for explaining! but don't they seem to sell pretty much the same things?
drey: your welcome! i have an actual review of just the lipstick, if you search through my tags and go to the ones labeled lipstick, mac, or something like that you'll find it, sorry i don't know exactly how i filed it! :P
yanie: thank you! haha, but really i dont, these pictures just came out decent. :P

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top