My Current Faves

Hey girls, just thought I would share some of my current makeup faves that I use, some are newer and some i have reviewed already for you

1. Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black - read my review here

2. Anastasia Brow Whiz in Brunette - read my review here

3. Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss - read my review here

4. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden - I will be doing a review of this soon.

5. Lotree Moisture Skin Primer Pact - this is one of the items my sister sent me from Korea. It's a compact powder that glides on silky smooth and gives my skin a nice matte finish. I like to wear this with a little concealer on the days I don't want to apply foundation.

6. MAC Spring Forecast Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach - read my review here

7. Jane No Show Oil Free Concealer in 03 Light-Medium - Surprisingly, this is one of my favorite concealers. I bought it at Wal Mart (?) for a couple bucks and it works pretty well. It matches my skin and blends in evenly without looking cakey or enhancing any dryness.

8. Maybelline Eyestudio Eyeshadows - I only have two of these (My Icon and Silver Starlet, above) but I am really loving these and am thinking about getting more! They are smooth, pigmented, and blend in easily. I love all the different shades they come in and the fact that you are pretty much getting a couple shadows in one package. I did a review that you can read here

9. Wal Mart High Definition Makeup Brushes - Omg, I am totally in love with these brushes! They are suuper soft and pretty affordable! I take a little longer now to apply my makeup because I spend so much time running them across my face! :P You can check out my review that I did here.

There you go, these are some of the products that I use the most! If anyone has any particular questions about these products, don't hesitate to ask!

P.S. Do you like my new watermark? Yes, no?

7 comments:

xhilzahx said...

" I take a little longer now to apply my makeup because I spend so much time running them across my face! " -LOL

everbluec said...

WOW... nice fave!!! I never try Lotree products before!

noppi said...

ah, ripe peach.. :D

It hasnt been launched in singapore yet. :(

kechiko said...

My Bobbi Brown gel liner dries up too!!!! And I paid close to $25 effing dollars.. gaaarrr no more expensive counters, it's a bunch of bullcrap that I REFUSE to buy into anymore! lol.

liana123 said...

xhilzahx: haha, glad you liked that! :P
everbluec: thanks! i never tried lotree either until my sister sent me it, i really like their products!
noppi: oh, i hope you get it soon! :)
kechiko: haha, yeah i know what you mean...what i do when mine dries up is get a tissue and remove the top layer, then you have a fresh new layer that glides on so much easier!

fashionista91 said...

i love that eyeshadow potion! nothing stays on my eyes. but that stuff totally helps! :heart:

liana123 said...

yeah it does help! it's a little thicker and yellower than i thought though...i will do a review soon! :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top