Video Review: E.L.F. Studio Line Products

So here is my first video review! I am just reviewing a couple of my favorite e.l.f products and also some that I got in my haul recently that a couple people wanted me to review. 
  


My camera isn't very good so it's hard to see some of the swatches, so here they are:
Eyeliner and Shadow Stick in Green/Moss


Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black


Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo ( I forgot to take a picture of the actual package! )


And swatches of all the blushes I have ( Natural Nymph is a lipstick though, not a blush) :



Hope you like this video! Let me know what you think and like/dislike!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Those are such pretty swatches! And great video :D:D

Enter to win a vintage button-down shirt!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

Yay! Great vid :D I'm scared to make one myself because I don't like my voice and I wouldn't know what to blab about xD

Liana said...

thank you girls!
angie, yeah i know what you mean! i don't like my voice either, and i have to really think about what to say bc i dont want to sound stupid! luckily i can edit out whatever stupid thing comes out of my mouth...:P

Sassy J'adore said...

Hey girl,

Great vid and thanks for posting pics of the swatches. I love any shades of pink blushes and lipsticks. I never tried any ELF products, but I would like to give them a try. I use NARS bronzer and blush and it is pricy. I can probably save a lot using ELF products since they seem to work just as great and the colors are fabulous. =)

Liana said...

thanks! i really want to try nars blushes but they are so expensive! maybe one day... :P

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top