NOTW, Blog Award, &YouTube Question


I must be on a roll, this is the second NOTW I've posted within a week? Let's see how long I can actually keep it up though :P
I loove this color! This is by Sinful Colors and I can't think of the name right now but I'm too lazy to go check :P I got it at Walgreens, they have a great selection of colors and they are only $1.99


Here's a little better picture, you can somewhat see the subtle gold shimmer in it. I like this color because it's not too pastel-y for me


So the adorable Vanessa gave me another blog award! She is soo sweet, she's always thinking of me :) I think she also gave me my first one as well?  Anyways, she has a great blog, has lots of great info about circle lenses and other stuff, be sure to check it out! Thanks Vanessa!


The rules for this tag are:
  1. Just tag three people/bloggers [tell them that you did]
  2. Post why you consider them "SWEET"
  3. Link back to the person who gave it to you
The bloggers I choose to tag are (in random order):

Sophia: I can't actually remember how we started chatting, but she is such a sweet girl and I'm so glad that we have become friends! Her blog is so cute and I love how she loves everything pink and kawaii (so do I!). She makes her own jewelry and donates the proceeds to charity-how SWEET is that? We are planning a meetup IRL soon because we actually live very close to each other, I can't wait! :) Check out her blog!

Nikki: Another girl that I am so glad to have met! She has the coolest style and her makeup skills are awesome! She just redid her layout on her blog too, it's looks so great! She is always having great giveaways and her latest one bumped her up from 150 follows to almost 400!  We are also planning on meeting IRL along with Sophia! Be sure to stop by her blog and also check out her Project Love Note Giveaway!

and last but not least...

Angie: I am still getting to know Angie but she is super sweet and always comments on my posts! Her blog is adorable and I love her pictures, especially her goofy ones! She has a great sense of style too! Be sure to give her blog some love!

That's it for now, I have another quick haul post coming up (I know, I know, it seems like that's all I've been doing lately! But I'll explain later)

Before I go, I just had a quick question: as I mentioned in my other recent posts, I am in the process of making more videos for product reviews, tutorials, etc, and I was just wondering, when you watch tutorials on YouTube, do you prefer when they are talking and explaining the steps, or when they just play music and list the steps on the bottom of the screen? I would do voiceovers, but I don't have a microphone...please let me know! I actually just finished one and will be uploading it soon.
Good night!

3 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

Aww sweetie! ^__^ <3 Thank you so much :D
I love your nail colour. I'm really glad I met you and found a friend on the blogosphere

s said...

I prefer the talking for sure when I'm watching videos!

My Canon camera should be coming in the mail today, I'm soooo excited!! I'm thinking of doing video posts instead of text blog posts? It seems easier!

I can't waaaait to hang out with you Liana!!!!

Liana said...

angie: your welcome! me too :)
nicole: thanks for the headsup, will check it out!
sophia: me too, but sometimes i like it if there's a good song :P ooh, i want a new camera sooo bad! can't wait to see your videos! and i can't wait to hang out with you too!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top