Product Rave: Wet N' Wild Color Icon 8 Pan Palette in Comfort Zone

This isn't going to be an actual review since I'm sure most of you have seen this and the other palettes on a million other blogs....I just thought I'd share why I love it so much.

First of all, the colors are gorgeous! They all contain slight to medium shimmer and are very pigmented.The only downside is that the shadows are extremely soft, so you have to be a little careful with them. I have been using this palette ever since I bought it, the colors are perfect for everyday and for nighttime as well.


I couldn't get decent lighting for the swatches but you can still tell how shimmery and pigmented they are; each swatch is only one swipe


I can definitely see why there has been such a hype over these palettes! The colors are so intense and they last all day with no fading; I also didn't notice any fallout during application. Oh, and I didn't use an eyeshadow primer either and they still lasted throughout the day! I will definitely be purchasing the other palettes, I think there are 3 of the 8 pan palettes, as well as a whole bunch of trios. I highly recommend checking these out if you haven't already, and the best part is that they only only $4.99, very inexpensive and well worth the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top