More Haulage: Wet n' Wild, Milani, & Hard Candy


Did some more hauling due to a lousy day I was having....yes, I admit it, I am weak. When the sh*t hits the fan, I hit the stores (pardon my French!) Sorry for the lousy pictures, I was too tired to bust out the tripod and lighting. I ran across some new Hard Candy products that I didn't even know came out; let's just say my day picked up after discovering them! And I was on a major search for the new Wet n' Wild 8 pan palettes, but unfortunately this is the only one I came across. This blush is a semi new product that I've been wanting to try; isn't the shade absolutely gorgeous? I had a difficult time choosing between the few they had left.
Will definitely go into more details and reviews about each product at a later time. Is there any product you want me to review first?

P.S. Is anyone having a hard time commenting? My comment box seems to disappear and then reappear at times when I check my blog...has that happened for anyone yet? If you are having trouble, please comment in the Chat Box in the right sidebar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top