New Hair and Birthday Cake

Okay, so that title is a little weird I admit, but it's pretty much the gist of this post. I've been pretty sick lately which explains the lack of posts on my part, sorry about that. But I do have some reviews coming up so check back for those.
My birthday was on Saturday (March 5) and was just a low key dinner with some close friends. My boyfriend stayed up til 2am the night before making me a Hello Kitty cake...isn't he the sweetest?
Here are some pictures of it....the candles kind of make it look like some weird ritual cake don't they? :P


As for the other part of the title...you guessed it, I got a haircut! Meaning, I chopped it all off. Well, not all, but a pretty good amount. So far I'm loving it...but I know I'll end up missing my long hair.


What do you guys think?

It's kinda ironic too, because a couple days before I cut my hair I bought all these new hair supplies:


I'm excited to try out the dry shampoo since I've never used one before but have heard so much about them. I guess I can still use the curling iron if I ever need volume...same with the root lifting spray, although I have a lot more volume now that my hair is shorter.
Well, I hope you are all happy and healthy! As soon as I am done being sick I will try to post more often and respond to your comments :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top