'Tis The Season




My apologies for my lack of posts recently, finals week has been extremely stressful and on top of it I have my sister and her daughter and nephew visiting from S. Korea for a month, so I have been trying to show them everywhere and everything possible. Let's just say sleep has become a definite stranger lately...but I'm having so much fun with them that it's worth it. :)
I hope everyone is having fun preparing for the holidays; I have yet to start my Christmas shopping, I've been so busy! And as for blogging, well I definitely haven't had time for that either, or commenting....or replying to comments. I hope you all understand, and I promise I will catch up as soon as I can get a break! Tomorrow we are hoping to spend the day in San Fran, weather permitting...maybe I can get some Christmas shopping done while I'm there. Ugh. I feel like such a zombie right now...those of you who say I never have circles under my eyes should see me now...and you'd wish you hadn't.
Ta Ta for now!


Follow Me on Bloglovin' | Facebook | RSS | Youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top