Good Times....




Just a few photos of what I've been up to with my family lately....going for pizza...hiking in the local redwood forest...decorating our Christmas tree...going to San Francisco to the Exploratorium and Pier 39...eating at Joe's Crab Shack where my sister got silly after having a cocktail...having tons of fun but no sleep! But that's okay, I can sleep after they leave. Which will be extremely sad and something that I am not looking forward to. :(
On a brighter note, my other sister had her baby this morning!!! Unfortunately we were not able to be there for the birth but are planning on visiting after Christmas. Here's a sneak peek of her adorable baby girl which they named Lia Rose Pilaczynski (I don't know if she planned the name after mine, but that's what I'm going to tell everyone :P ) Be prepared for an onslaught of baby pictures after our visit:


Hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top