Product Review: Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner



What it is:

Full color flow through system that delivers & defines a perfect line in one stroke. Felt tip nib applicator is easy to use, provides precise control with no skipping or pulling.
Smudge proof 
Available in 3 shades: Black, Brown, and Charcoal

Packaging: 
5/5
I love this packaging, it's so sleek with the shiny gold coating and black lettering. It's approximately 3" long with the applicator tip being approximately 1/4" long. The applicator is a tapered felt tip that comes to a tiny point which makes skinny or thick lines depending on how you hold it. The cap screws on tightly to ensure no air gets in and dries out the formula. It's the perfect size to fit into your hand for applications and for taking along in your purse.

Price:
5/5
This eyeliner is very inexpensive and retails at only $6.99

Formula
5/5
The formula is great, not too runny or too thick. It flows perfectly from the tip and transfers the liner in smooth and easy strokes. The color is a dark inky black which doesn't fade once it dries. It's lasts all day and doesn't flake off. 

Overall Thoughts
I love this liquid eyeliner! I usually tend to stay away from liquid liners because I am horrible at applying them, especially the ones with the regular brush tips and long handles. And other felt tip liners I've tried have always been dry and hard to dispense the product evenly.  This one however has completely won me over. The shorter handle and felt tip applicator makes application much easier and it disperses the liner in a smooth and even flow. It's not runny like some liners I've tried and stays just as pigmented when it dries, instead of fading. I usually apply black eyeshadow to seal it in and this makes it last all day without flaking or smudging whatsoever. Even without setting it with eyeshadow it lasts pretty well on it's own. Overall, this is my new favorite liquid liner and I highly recommend it!

Where to buy:

This eyeliner can be found at your local drugstore, mass retailer, or online at www.milani.com or www.ulta.com

9 comments:

michelle_ said...

looks like a great eyeliner though !

thanks soo much for stopping by at my blog :)
GLISTERS AND BLISTERS (DOT) COM

Liana said...

it is! i definitely recommend it! and you're welcome too :)

Diana said...

Nice, I just ran out of my current liquid liner. Thanks for the review!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

ooh thanks for the review :) i'm always in need of good liquid eyeliners

amynaree said...

I really like the packaging of this, it looks so luxe hehe I love liquid eyeliners, unfortunately I have allergies so I can't wear them often :/

serenadeveryday said...

This liner looks nice especially the packaging. How would you compare this liner to Loreal's? I feel like it's a bit on the ticker side and I like my liner to be thin. Thanks for the amazing review though. I'll keep this liner in mind.


<3s Serena.

Daiana said...

now i should definitely buy a liquid eyeliner! i love the new look of your blog too, it is pretty awesome! ;)

kisses! http://www.sweetfancytreat.com/

p.s. i currently have a giveaway going on, come enter if you like :)

Nadine Natalin said...

i get alot of good compliments about milani products too but it's not available here in Philippines.

Anonymous said...

Nice! I wish Milani was more widely available... ive heard many good things of this brand!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top