NOTW & Blog Challenge Updates


I finally got off my lazy ass and painted my nails for the first time in about...3 months? Maybe longer...it was a lot easier since my nails have grown pretty long now, even though I have no idea why since they usually break off immediately. Isn't this color absolutely gorgeous? The pictures don't do it justice, it truly is a beautiful color and perfect for the season change. This polish goes on really easily too and dries quickly...love it! (Ew, please ignore my dry skin, I just got out of the shower)




I have to totally slacked off on the whole 30 Day Blog Challenge so I thought I would catch up. But I don't really like going in order so I'll just pick and choose days as I like. You can read Day 1 here.


Day 14 - A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions. 
Since I'm eating at this very moment I took the easy way out and took a photo of it.  It's missing the usual accoutrements that I would usually have with it (green onion, bean sprouts, cabbage, etc) but it's still pretty yummy. I could live off these things and never get tired of them :)


 10 Confessions
  1. I wish I lived in a big exciting city....but I live in the exact opposite :(
  2. I am a computer and video game nerd- I love playing The Sims on my computer and Halo with my boyfriend
  3. I have a really gross and dirty sense of humor...anytime someone says anything remotely suggestive I always end up taking it beyond its limit and end up just being gross....well, that's what my friend tells me anyways.
  4.  I am a huge procrastinator....for example, this Blog Challenge ;P
  5. I'm addicted to my computer (see below)
  6. I swear like a sailor (I try not to on here as much but sometimes it slips ^_^ )
  7. I have no idea how to do all those cute Asian faces and symbols (see above)
  8. I can't stand Ke$ha and don't know why she's famous (just my opinion though, sorry if you like her though!)
  9. I need a job :(
  10. My feet are always cold and I looooove wearing brand new socks...if I could have a new pair of socks everyday I would be a very happy girl :)

Day 2 - A picture of something you cannot live without.


(I swear all those cords are going to set my room on fire someday)



My brand new computer...I am in love with this bad boy. It's so fast and quiet!! (haha, insert dirty joke here :P ) Seriously though I cannot live without my computer, especially this new one. I have to have a higher quality computer for all the programs my boyfriend and I use (we both are learning video, graphic, and photo editing, among other programs) and this thing is able to handle of them with no problem. Plus, it just looks really sleek with the shiny black coating and the widescreen monitor....I have my old monitor set up so that I can have two windows open while I'm working on something (hehe, or shopping) and this is soo efficient. You can just drag a window to the other monitor and have two things open at once so that you don't have to keep closing browser windows or programs. Totally cool :)

So that's it for this week's Blog Challenge, hope you enjoyed reading my dirty confessions, haha :)

3 comments:

♥Bunny♥ said...

really love the nail color!! Good Choice!

Shopping Addict said...

What kind of polish is that?

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

hey confession bff! lol we're so similar in a lot of those and heck yes i swear on bowl noodles :) congrats on your new computer and super cute polish + bottle!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top