FOTD: Berry-licious


Okay I admit my title is a little cheesy but I couldn't think of any other way to describe this look. I wore this look a couple of days ago and filmed a video with it, which I will be uploading shortly. I will probably be doing a video tutorial for it soon as well as some other fall looks. I love this lipstick, it's by Urban Decay and it's called Vinyl. The color in the tube is a deep purple, but applied it's actually a kind of sheer berry tone. Perfect for the transition to fall colors, such as berry, chocolate brown, and jewel tones. 

On a side note, I have reached 150 followers on here, yay! For those of you who have been following me for awhile you'll know that this blog originally started out on a different platform but I transitioned over to Blogger in June due to some problems people were having with commenting. Unfortunately, the transition caused me to lose all my followers on that platform (over 300!) so I had to start over on Blogger. So I just wanted to thank all of you so much for supporting my blog, especially those who have been with me from the beginning, I love you guys!

And since you know that I love having giveaways to celebrate everything, you can be sure to expect a giveaway, as soon as I figure out some great prizes!

Stay tuned! :)

P.S. What do you guys think about my new layout and header? I promise I won't change it anymore! Well, at least for awhile :P

12 comments:

Angel said...

so nice!!! ^__^

Unknown said...

Very pretty :) The lipstick is really creates a warmth :) You should do a tutorial on your whole look :D Possibly even how you do your eyebrows.

I love your layout :) Very clean, bright. I love that :)

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

what a great way to warm up fall with berry colours :) i love the look with your scarf

Penelope said...

beautiful FOTD! Your skin looks so healthy and glowing

kristinleigh said...

I'm your new subscriber :) Pretty lip color! & love the eyebrows

Unknown said...

Seriously you have like PERFECT skin- no bags or wrinkles! What's up with that? LOL :) So jealous!!!!!!!!!

LOve this look- simple yet so pretty! The lipstick color goes so well with your skintone! And the eyeshadow....LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

new follower ♥ wooo ur fotd amazing! i love it!

Velvet Moon said...

love that color for fall! cute blog! check out our online vintage boutique- I think you'd like it!

Gina Marie Vintage
http://www.ginamarievintage.com

Liana said...

thank you girls! and i do intend on doing a tutorial for this so check back! :)

The Beautifier said...

You are so gorgeous! I love your eye makeup xoxo

Anonymous said...

the berry shade is just gorgeous on you! it goes really well with your eye makeup too :)

Bakcocó said...

i like your blog

xx charmediem.blogspot

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top