Fall Video Makeup Tutorial #1 - Berry



Finally, a makeup tutorial! This is the first of a few fall inspired tutorials that I have planned. This look features a lot of berry plummy shades. Sorry for the poor fuzzy quality of it, I think filming by my window makes it fuzzier, I'll have to find a new spot to film; also please pay no attention to the hideous bags under my eyes, let's just say sleep is a thing I am no longer familiar with :(  Oh, and wouldn't it just figure that I happened to paint my nails the night after I filmed this? I think in all my videos my polish is half chipped away! I'm such a slacker....well I hope you enjoy it! I know I look a little washed out, but like I said it's because I'm right in front of a window...or maybe I'm just trying to make excuses :P If you like this video please support my channel by subscribing to it! :)

P.S. A couple people have mentioned me doing Halloween tutorials...I'm not really that creative (have you seen Jen from From Head To Toe's videos? I'd look like such an amateur compared to her!) but I might be able to do a simple one. Have any ideas? Let me know!

P.S.S Have you entered my giveaway yet? It ends November 1st so be sure to hurry!

Beauty Bag 411 150 Follower Giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top