My Very First Halloween Makeup Look- Sexy Cat!


Okay so I tried to come with a Halloween makeup look for you guys and this is all I could come up with.

You can stop laughing now.

But seriously, I am the least creative person when it comes to thinking of new ideas and such. So I just thought I would do a typical cat makeup look, but more sexified :P After all, Halloween is one of the few nights that girls get to dress sexy without massive criticism right? I know I have some cat ears around here somewhere that I wanted to wear but I couldn't find them :( I also think I messed up on the whiskers too; oh well, it's a work in progress. This look would be great with false lashes too but I didn't have any that looked good.
I hope you guys like the look and there will be a tutorial following soon (hopefully!)

What are you planning on being for Halloween?

P.S. Oh in case you're wondering, my skin isn't really that great, I accidentally overdid the noise removal feature in Photoshop trying to make my picture look less grainy. Believe me, my skin doesn't look like that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top