FOTD: Park Avenue Peach


Just a quick FOTD featuring my current favorite lipstick, Maybelline's Color Sensational in Park Avenue Peach. It's funny, I never thought about wearing peach colors before because I didn't think they would go with my skintone, but ever since spring I've been seeing so many peaches and corals in the makeup collections and just couldn't help but try it. It's actually more of a coral shade though, in my opinion. But it gives me a kind of glowy look that brightens up my face; I also like that it's different than your usual colors like red and pink. Sorry for the crappy photo of it, my camera refused to take a decent picture with the flash and this color is more true to life.
That's all for now, I promise I'll be back with more exciting posts soon! :)

14 comments:

amynaree said...

the lipstick looks gorgeous on you! i never thought i'd be into peaches/corals/reds either but they really brighten up your face :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

You look very pretty. I guess peach worked for you after all.

michelle_ said...

i love ur brows and the lipstick color !

what brow powder/gel/etc do u use ? i find it really hard to have great brows !

glistersandblisters dot com

♥Bunny♥ said...

Love the lip color! It is really attractive!!

s said...

I have this too! In real life it's sooo bright and loud I haven't found an opportunity to wear it yet.. the Colorsensationals are the best though! Soo moisurizing!

Becca. said...

lovely review, you look gorgeous!!


thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

gorgeous look! it does look a lot more coral than peach. loving your e/s too :)

noone said...

yeah the color seem more coral to me as well. but it looks nice on you. there's a slight pop of color without going too overboard, love :)

Daiana said...

this looks so cool! actually, i've recently discovered a very similar hue and i just love it! ;)

oxoox http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Anonymous said...

this sis a beautiful coloured lipstick and it looks fab on you!

i love your eye makeup there too!

rebeca.cd said...

Great look!
I like how the lipstick looks on you

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Lala said...

like it, looks realy pretty !

xoxo lala

come and visit me
http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

OMG this color looks phenomenal on you! So my make-up guru- I need to know which is the best concealer for hiding bags and dark circles!

I noticed you have NONE- lucky girl!

Liana said...

thanks girls you're all so sweet!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top