e.l.f. BeautyBook Video Review and Swatches


I recently picked these up at Target on clearance for $3.50, marked down from $5, how cool (and cheap) is that? But I'll let the video do the rest of the talking, be advised that I was a hot and tired mess when making it, so I probably sound repetitive or rambly. And yeah, I know I say "um" a lot, someone actually left me a comment on Youtube notifying me of that fact, like I didn't already know :P







These are made of a sturdy cardboard with foam padding holding the eyeshadows



Comes with instructions on how to achieve the perfect eye look



Aren't these gorgeous?

P.S If you're watching this immediately after I posted, then hopefully the video quality will improve once it's been processed more, and also it cut off the very end of the video (which doesn't really matter)


8 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

i like beauty books better than text books. lol! you have pretty hair.

Ashchronicles said...

pretty cheap! i'd like to get my hands on them too!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

these pictures are crystal clear! yay :D i barely even use shadows anymore haha ... just cover up my face for class and go. i promised myself not to buy more x_x

Shopping Addict said...

OMG, they're already clearanced? I have to go to Target on Monday, I'm excited now! They look awesome.

Unknown said...

Ah finally, I am catching up with all the missed posts! You are so cute in your video and love these beauty books!!!!

It's really helpful that you put the swatches so we can see the color on skin:)

Unknown said...

Did you change your layout and header again? LOL

It looks really nice and easy to navigate!!!

Delete said...

the natural palette looks fab! ( :

Liana said...

thanks for reading girls! these are definitely worth checking out, in my opinion :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top