Asian Makeup Brand Reviews, Part 1

Hello, hello all my fellow bloggers, it's about time I did an actual post huh? Please excuse my slacking off lately, I've just had a lot on my mind and with school starting I just haven't had the time or motivation.
Anyhoo, so these next couple of posts are going to be about some Asian makeup that I've had but haven't taken the time to actually introduce to you or review properly. I actually don't know a lot about Asian makeup, and I only started getting an interest in it after I started blogging, so I'm still pretty new to a lot of it as well. But I just thought I would share some of what I have and give a brief overview that way those who are interested in new brands or have never tried Asian makeup can get an idea of their quality.
So first up on my list of brands to review is Lotree. Now I myself had never heard of this brand until my sister sent me some of their makeup earlier this year from Korea (in fact, she is pretty much responsible for me having any Asian makeup at all, besides what I've gotten in swaps).
Isn't the packaging absolutely gorgeous? I don't know if you can really tell, but the packaging is a dark royal purple, so sleek and elegant looking!


This is just a clear lipgloss, adds just the right amount of shine without being too dramatic


It comes out pink but don't worry, it's really subtle, I'm pretty sure it goes on clear. It's a little thick and sticky, but not anymore so than your usual glosses.


Next up is this gorgeous marbled highlighter that I absolutely love!



It adds the most beautiful shimmery highlights to your cheekbones, browbones, anywhere you want to glow, and it's not too shimmery, just the right amount.


This eyeshadow packaging is so pretty, it's a frosted  glass jar that is quite sturdy, with a screw on lid


This is my go to eyeshadow when I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like dealing with brushes or blending, I just swipe some on my lid with my fingers and it glides on so creamy and smooth but dries to a powdery finish. The color is gorgeous too, a subtle bronzey shimmery color


And last but not least, this beautiful powder compact, this packaging is absolutey amazing, it's nice and light but gives the impression that it's heavy and sturdy (which it still is)...the color is just so pretty too, pictures don't do the packaging justice!


The powder inside is super light and finely milled, and doesn't cake or feel heavy. I use it to set my makeup and it just gives me a nice natural finish.


It has a storage space underneath to keep your sponge applicator, which is nice


Overall, I am completely in love with this brand! The products are amazing and the packaging is gorgeous and excellent quality. This brand seems to be a little more on the expensive side I think, but like the price is totally worth it.

Here is their main website, but it's in Korean and I can't read it :p

http://www.lotree.co.kr/

 But you can also purchase this brand on Sasa and they seem to have a good selection right now for decent prices.
If anyone gives this brand a try, let me know what you think! :)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of Lotree before but it's really pretty though! :) I love the packaging :D The shimmery eyeshadow cream is beyond nice. I love the shade :)

Daiana said...

beautiful packaging indeed! i'm crazy about a good lipgloss, and this shade looks really pretty!

kisses from http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Chantana said...

We have this brand in Singapore!
The eyeshadow jar look very similar to MAC paintpot!

It's about time I should check out their products! lolx

Liana said...

you girls should definitely check out this brand, the products are great and the packaging is amazing!

Anonymous said...

After a week of fashion shows at Mercedes-Benz Way Week, there are only one trends that experience into the open, volume them: livid tones and come-hither Christian Louboutin Shoes.
These open-toed booties from Nicole Miller's Spring 2011 anthology are a satisfactory example of existence's blench palette.
After four seasons of subdued shopping by luxury buyers, looks as well-spring were dominated nearby ghastly, undraped and other pale colors, which gave the clothes on the runway a softer, lighter look.
It was a genuine hours from current shows, where designers had picked darker colors that seemed to exhibit the moody minded of the economy.
This rage measured extended to the fingertips with a peachy-nude-putty-colored be right buff drawn tired aside models in the Marc Jacob manifest and a manicure of beige finish b kill, with a sparse coral arc applied aside celebrity manicurist Jin Straightway Choi at Prabal Gurung's runway show.
Complete, multitudinous of the looks seeing that existence were uncomplicated and versatile, which should escape these clothes gross the transmutation from the runway to the stores as retail buyers continue discriminating in their purchases.
What was wild? The[url=http://www.uchristianlouboutin.com] Christian Louboutin Shoes[/url]-both on and distant the runway. (You father to speak with payment yourself. Look at our slideshow.)
It stands to reason. Consumers can single department store their closets fit so long. When all is said, they entertain to start buying again, but they discretion look on the side of pieces that will work with what they already own (from here the neutrals) and that choose come to a blooming chic utterance (prompt the shoes.)
Allot big [url=http://www.uchristianlouboutin.com]Christian Louboutin sale[/url] at www.uChristianLouboutin.com

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top