My New Fashion Blog

Okay you guys probably think I'm crazy, but I created another blog, dedicated strictly to fashion. I know, I said I was going to combine my love of fashion and beauty on this blog, but I kind of want to keep them separate that way those who don't enjoy makeup as much don't have to suffer through makeup posts until I do one on fashion, and vice versa. 
I would really appreciate it you guys would follow my new blog:


I know, creative name right? :P

So from now on, if you're looking for fashion, I will only be posting it on the other one, and this blog will only focus on beauty. I will probably throw in personal posts one either one, depending on what they correspond with more. 
Thanks for all your support guys! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top