OOTD: Dance, Ballerina, Dance.....

Is my title a line from a movie or song or something? I could've sworn I've heard it before...
Anyways, I decided to do another outfit post because there's a couple people who are always after me to do more, so I got all dolled up just for you guys :) And then what happened? I had a massive allergy attack and my makeup got ruined because my eyes were watering so bad, my eyes practically swelled shut, and my nose was dripping like a leaky faucet. But I took some Benadryl and passed out for awhile, then dragged my sniffling butt out of bed just to take the pictures....all in the name of blogging. I hope you guys appreciate what I go through for you : P Just kidding, I enjoy it too :)




This top reminds me of the tutus that ballerinas wear, hence the title. I thought my gold ballet flats went perfectly with the look

I got these years ago, I think from Nordstrom Rack. I love that place :) They're looking pretty worn now though :(

The necklaces I got in a swap and the ring was given to me by my dad years ago when I was younger.

Decided to stick to soft pretty colors and minimal eyeliner, which is rare for me. My hair looks like sh*t but luckily you can't tell in the photos. Or maybe you can....?

I was never in ballet but always wanted to be. I suppose my clumsiness would prevent me from being very graceful though and knowing me I'd probably fall off the stage.



I like how this picture came out, but I didn't want to put a frame around it because it would cut off my hair and I like how it looks.

Okay, enough camwhoring, I'm going back to bed. Hope you all have a great fun filled weekend! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top