My Home Away From Home......

I am very fortunate to live only 30 minutes from the coast, which I take full advantage of whenever possible. There's nothing I enjoy more (that's free : P) than packing a picnic lunch, a good book, and a few beers to sip on while lounging lazily on the beach. It's nice to have good company as well, but oftentimes it's just me, the bf, and our son, which I don't mind at all.
Since I couldn't think of anything else to blog about at the moment since I am so tired, I thought I would just share some pictures of recent trips that we've taken to the ocean.



This was my boyfriend's first time surfing...he didn't get up on the board but at least he looked good :) I love this family picture of us, but I wish my son had been looking at the camera!




Our friend Andrew went with him, who happens to be about a foot taller than my boyfriend :P


I don't know why he was using such a huge board!


My son, doing his gangster pose :)


It looks like there's a person behind me in the water....is there?


Haha, we're posing like we're superheroes : P



View from one of the roads, the water looks so blue!


Aw, nice little father-son bonding moment


My son loves to climb on the rocks, he's a bit of an adventurer


Fish and chips from a little restaurant in Bodega Bay, can't remember the name though...but they're so good!


My son is always hamming it up for the camera!


We just discovered this little ice cream shop along the way recently, so glad we did!


I love watching the waves crash on the shore...sounds cheesy, I know :P


This picture is so cool, it looks like they're standing in the waves, but they're not


Aw, I wish my hair was brown again :(


Haha, this day the wind was so strong that the seagulls couldn't fly anywhere and they'd be stuck in the same spot for like a minute, it was so funny!


A few of the beaches we go to have no sand but the entire ground is covered in these stones....so pretty! I always spend hours trying to find the best ones :)


Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top