Bat Those Eyelashes....Well, What's Left Of Them

So after much deliberation I finally broke down and bought the L'oreal Lash Boosting Serum. After reading so many rave reviews about this stuff on other blogs, I caved...what have I said a million times? Oh yeah, I'm easily persuaded. :P But the good thing is, I didn't actually have to pay for it because I used a gift card that I had laying around, so if it doesn't work than I won't have wasted my actual money.




I noticed that this doesn't actually say it makes your lashes grow longer or promotes regrowth, but adds strength and nourishment which in turns creates less fallout.  We'll see, from what I've read a lot of people have noticed less fallout of lashes and they appear to have grown thicker and longer, which is what I'm hoping will happen to mine.

Comes with an applicator similar to mascara wands, minus the bristles. You're supposed to brush it through your lashes like you apply mascara, then run it across the top lashline, like you would apply eyeliner.  The package says to apply morning and night, and can be used underneath mascara. The formula is a little sticky, and makes my lashes feel like I have a thin coat of mascara on, but it's not really anything that I can't live with. It does feel a bit irritating for a few seconds while my eyes adjust to it, but it only lasts a couple seconds and then they're fine. 

I'm going to try this out for a couple weeks and hope to see some sort of results. I will try to be diligent and keep up with the applications, and also document the progress with pictures. Keep your fingers crossed!

Has anyone used this? What were your results? Please share!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top