FOTD: All Eyes On Me....

.....that's what I feel like happens whenever I wear this lipstick because it is soo bright. Even though I added a filter to give my photos an edgier look, the lipstick stayed true to color; that's how it really looks in real life! 

I took advantage of my new tripod and did a little camwhoring while my son took a nap :)





I hate how one corner of my mouth is pointier than the other


I like how the flash caught the highlighter on my cheekbone in this picture


"I have a headache" : P


Haha, my fan was circulating and caught my hair as I bent over to take this picture-but I kind of like how it turned out :)


I hate how my face looks from the front profile- and what happened to my eyebrows in these pictures? They look too short


Lol, gotta represent the Hello Kitty : P

So that's enough camwhoring, don't ya think? 

I'm too tired to list everything I used so I'll just list the main items: Maybelline Dream Smooth Foundation (review coming soon!), MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, Forever 21 blush in Pink, and Icing lipstick in Pink (wow, companies are getting real creative with the naming huh?)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top