San Fran and New Shoes (pic heavy)


So yesterday my bf surprised me with a trip to San Francisco because he knew I've been stressed out lately. He's so sweet <3 However, we're pretty broke right now so we couldn't really do a whole lot and it also decided to rain, even though the forecast said sunny. Stupid weatherman.

Anyhow, we did go to the Exploratorium, Chinatown, and Bloomingdales. But we were on kind of a tight schedule because we only had a babysitter for a couple hours. So most of the trip was fun but kind of hurried and I didn't get too many good pictures, but I'll share some of the better ones with you:

I have yet to actually walk on the Golden Gate Bridge


This was a cool tornado thingy that disappeared when you touched it


Ugh, those poor baby chicks...you could actually look into a magnifying glass and see their heart beating! Gross! I couldn't bring myself to look though


I was seriously regretting wearing those boots by the time we were done, my feet were killing me!


There were these cool xylophone type things set up, I was rocking out on one and my bf was on another...then some lady interrupted us :P


This is a real brain that's been plasticized. Yum.


This builiding is so pretty but it's under renovations so we couldn't go in.


I love the buildings in San Francisco, they're all so unique looking. Haha, people kept catching me taking pictures of their house as we drove by...I'm such a tourist :P


This place had some great Asian products, but the saleslady was stalking me the entire time and made me feel really awkward so I left without buying anything


This is a little shopping mall in Chinatown, but now most of the stores are closed, it's really sad :(


Cute buildings, love the architecture


I wish my 24 Hour Fitness looked like this building!


Ah...Bloomingdales. Too bad we didn't have time (or money) to really shop. This place is freakin nice though! I always feel out of place in fancy places, like all the salepeople look at me like I don't belong there....like the scene in Pretty Woman. Do you guys ever feel that way?


I wonder if anyone's ever fallen over the railings....sorry, I guess that's kind of a gruesome thought :(


Another pic of me and the bf. Hey, we match!


Shoes I bought. I haven't bought shoes in so long! Probably because by the time I'm done buying clothes and makeup, I have no money left over for shoes. :p


These are so cute! They make my feet look really tiny though! They're surprisingly comfortable


These sandals are awesome, you can't really see the details because of my camera, but they have studs going up the main strap, and chains and more studs.....love these! My bf says they look hardcore....and hot. Boys :P


Well that was my day yesterday, nothing too exciting but still fun considering he and I haven't had a day alone in who knows how long! We got lost so many times though, the city is so confusing! And the roads are freakin weird to navigate, we never knew if we were in the right lanes or not. But at the end of the day, we had fun just being together, and coming home to my son is always a joy. Lol, I sound so corny right now, but it's true. It's days like those that make all the stress worthwhile.

Hope you all are having great days too!

P.S. Tomorrow is my last final and then I'm freeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Well, until next semester ;P

You might also like:

5 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

aww sounds very fun :) i went to sf last january with my bf since he lives in san jose. it was so exciting! i walked about halfway across golden gate bridge it was so cold xD

we didn't get an opportunity to go to exploratorium though.

s said...

OH! Who makes those black flats (the 1st ones pictured)??? I want comfy flats!

Sorry about the weather :( Yesterday and today it's REALLY sunny and yesterday was hot when I walked home! I was like sweating haha.

Wow you totally went everywhere! I looove Palace of Fine Arts ~ so pretty. And the (million dollar) houses there are pretty as well :)

I can't believe that's a real brain O_O~! But I did see some stuff like that too during the Body Works exhibit...

Glad you enjoyed your time here!

Kalmo said...

Aw sounds like you had a really nice and fun time in SF! I love that museum too and it's also fun to window shop sometimes. Your BF and you are super cute. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like an awesome time! I love going to SF even if it's just for a few hrs :D I went last weekend and just hung out around Union Square and Chinatown. You should check it out when they have that Mooncake/Autumn festival! LOL So much ppl! But lots and lots of samples. I put my name in a drawing and ended winning oyster sauce and soy sauce...LOL. I didn't have to do too much grocery shopping that week :) Saved extra money for useless things! :)

Liana said...

@angie: your bf lives in sf? where do you live? omg we had to watch this video in my psych class about people who commit suicide by jumping off the golden gate bridge, now it kinda creeps me out! but i still want to walk across it :P
@sophia: idk, i'll check...you should check h&m, that's where those sneaker looking ones are from and they had some really cute ones with studs but they were too big :( omg i was so disappointed in the weather! it was hot for like a second but then it got overcast and kinda drizzly. we didn't actually do a lot even though it sounds like we did, bc we didn't have very much money or time. but we still had fun! yeah that brain was gross!
@kalmo: aw thanks! i love to window shop too, although its more fun if you get to buy :P i wish we had gotten to go inside the museum!
@rainydays: ooh sounds like fun! hey where do you live? do you live by sf?

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top