What sort of things do you like to collect?

For anyone that knows me, they will know that I am obsessed with Hello Kitty. I seriously will buy any little thing with that adorable cat's face on it! And I won't throw away the packaging either (well depends on what it is). Here is a sample of my collection:


Most of this stuff was given to me as gifts


I love this watch! My sister gave it to me...and several other items in  this picture


A bracelet my aunt gave me, and a bookmark


Another necklace my aunt gave me, and a cellphone charm


Haha, my sister gave me this lollipop about a year ago! But I can't bring myself to eat it :P


Clothes my bf bought me


Eyeshadows from Hot Topic, random package from candy, the purse is from my sister also


I just wanted to mention something that I thought was funny. I've had these eyeshadows for a couple months now and I didn't notice until just now that they are stackable! They have a bottom that has a lip that attaches to the top of another shadow!


Ta-da! I feel so stupid for not realizing this sooner! But I'm glad I did :P


So there is just a little information about something that I like to collect. I actually didn't include everything because I couldn't find everything, but I have more, like slippers, more pj's, a wallet, etc....I know, I'm weird. Some people may think Hello Kitty is juvenile and childish, but I think she is the cutest thing ever and I will never stop collecting her! :P

What sort of things do you guys like to collect? Anything weird or unusual? Share with me!

12 comments:

Carla said...

I collect shoes =D hehe

Kalmo said...

Cuuuute! Like any good Asian girl, I also adore HK!!

I have this giant hideous HK ring that my bf teases me about:

http://cambosoup.blogspot.com/2009/08/tag-latest-buys-celebrity.html#comments

But I loves it!

I guess I collect blush lol.

noone said...

cute stuff! I like hello kitty and I don't think hello kitty is childish. MAC and Tarina Tarantino has a hello kitty line out and it did well!

Karen said...

that is a sweet hello kitty collection, i collect hk too, i post some in my blog http://me-adict-to.blogspot.com ...

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

hehe never stop collecting! i collect pandas of course and most of my collection is from friends as well. oh i miss my babies they're still at school D:

Phuong said...

You have so many items, its so cute!

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

I love Hello Kitty too!!! :) I'm a new follower. Cute blog.

XOXO

hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Kristie said...

wow that's a lot of Hello Kitty products. I collect makeup and it's harmful to my wallet =)

s said...

Aww I had a HK rhinestone ring but I lost it :( It was expensive too! Boohoo.

Hey guess what ~ I have Windows Movie Maker on my laptop!! And I totally didn't know!! But when I was looking it up to download, it mentioned getting it via updates, so then I checked my comp programs and there it was LOL. Now on to figuring out how to use it...

Liana said...

thanks girls! glad to know i'm not the only one who is into HK. Haha, it totally is an Asian thing for sure, I don't think I've met any non Asians so far that have even heard of HK!
@sophia: yay! glad you found it, i guess i should've told you that! sorry :P

Shukura Li said...

that nail varnish is amazing

please tell me what brand and colour
xx

Shukura

Liana said...

thank you shukura li! the blue polish is by OPI called Skinny Jeans, and the sparkly one is by Etude House, but I don't know the name, sorry! :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top