Product Review: NYC Blushable Creme Stick Blushes

N.Y.C has recently come out with some new creme blushes which have been getting rave reviews lately. Which of course means that I had to try them myself. I got these awhile ago but I have been horrible at catching up on my reviews!

These are the new blushes, called Blushable Creme Sticks. The shades I 
got were Big Apple Blush and South St. Seashell





Here are swatches of the two colors, as you can see, South St. Seashell is more of a peachy, bronze shade, while the other is more of a rosy pink. The camera kind of washes out the colors, but the above pictures are more true to color.


So I first heard about these blushes on one of the blogs I read, I believe it was "Musings of a Muse?" Anyways, right away I was lusting after these. They have a creamy formula that blends in super easy and gives you a nice healthy glow. Although they apply pretty pigmented, you can use a light touch for just a hint of color, or layer for more intensity. I am really loving these babies and want to purchase more! I can't remember the other names of the shades, but if I remember correctly they come in maybe five or six different colors? The shades range from baby pink to dark bronze to peachy nude.

The stick packaging makes these super easy to throw in your purse for touchups on the go. I didn't feel like they lasted a super long time, but I was also sweating like a pig when I wore these. But like I said, touchups are super easy. The stick itself seems to be a bit wobbly in the case, in fact, one of them popped out when I took the lid off, but was easily replaced. They have a clear cap that snaps on tightly and the tube matches the color inside, which makes it easy to grab the shade you want without having to look at the inside product.

Overall, at only $2.99 a piece, theses are definitely a bargain and well worth it, and if you don't like them, well at least you didn't spend a fortune on them. I got these at Rite Aid when they were having a Buy 1, Get One %50 Off (I love sales!)

Rating: 4/5

Pros: buildable, natural looking, convenient, inexpensive

Cons: packaging isn't super sturdy, not very long lasting

Would I repurchase? Definitely, and I plan to! :)

You might also like:

2 comments:

s said...

OMG Where did you find these??? I saw a youtube video on these, and ever since I've checked every CVS for them but can't find them :(

Liana said...

i got these at rite aid! they were having a sale, if you hurry they might still be having it! :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top