FOTD: Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Rose Bud


Sorry for the lame title, too tired to think of a creative one :P Here is a my FOTD using the lipstick that I talked  about in my previous post. I love this color! It adds just the right pop of color and makes my whole face look glowy (at least, I think so). On my eyes I have a couple colors from a Revlon Colorstay palette that I got awhile ago (review coming soon!) and on my cheeks is elf Studio blush in Blushing Rose.





Arrgh, my eyes look so puffy...my fault though, my sleeping habits have seriously gotten soo bad! I don't think I've gone to bed before 4am in the past 2 weeks! One night I even stayed up until 6am-for no reason. But I promised myself over the summer I would start focusing more on fixing my sleeping pattern, exercising and dieting more, and becoming more organized. Wait, aren't those supposed to be New Year's Resolutions? Uh, yeah, they are....but I"m a bit of  a procrastinator :P

Oh, did I mention I aced my finals? Well, except one...but that class doesn't count because I hated it, so I didn't even put any effort into it. But I'm sooo glad school is over for now!

Well, I gotta go to bed, I actually have to go to sleep early tonight (actually, it's already 1:45am) because I have to see my school counselor to decide what classes to take next year. Talk to you soon!

P.S. I think I'm going to dye my hair back to black...even though it looks pretty dark in most of my pictures, it's actually a lot lighter in real life. But now it's starting to grow out and it's hard getting it a lighter shade.

P.S.S. I think I'm going to be holding a giveaway soon, so be on the lookout!! :)

11 comments:

Carla said...

I love the wet n wild megalasts!!

Liana said...

me too! :)

Unknown said...

You look so good! :D

Ahleessa said...

Thanks for swatching these lipsticks. I've been curious about them.

Petitebine said...

Looks great!

annee nguyen said...

your eyebrows are like perfect. =)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Ooh, I need to try this. It looks fab on you! :)

Fashion Nicotine said...

You look great, great eyebrows!

noone said...

the look looks great! and hehe I wish I would have more motivation to exercise and diet more too!

April said...

Wow you are stunning!!! I'm a new blog follower! :) I am soo happy I found your blog!

Liana said...

aw thank you girls for all your great comments! wow, my head is getting so big right now...:P just kidding, thanks again! :) and welcome to my new followers, i appreciate you following me!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top