NOTW: Etude House

Here is just a quick nail post, it's been forever since I've actually done anything with my nails. I couldn't sleep last night and painted them at like 5am. ( I didn't go to bed until 7am!)  I know, I'm crazy!


Love this color! It's from Etude House, I don't know if it has a name, I couldn't find one. My sister sent it to me awhile ago from Korea in her love package. It's so pretty and sparkly and works great over my pink NYC polish which has kind of dried up a bit, so by adding the sparkle on top you can't even tell.


Haha, and just for laughs, you can tell how tired I was when I was painting them


I somehow managed to skip an entire nail! Not only did I not paint it, but I how did I not remember to remove the old polish? That is what a lack of sleep will do to ya :P
Hope everyone's weekends were great! Now back to the daily Monday grind :P

2 comments:

s said...

Oooh my sister bought that exact same nail polish, except in pink, when we were in Korea! There are Etude House shops in the subway station :)

Liana said...

aw lucky, i wish we had one here! it's soo pretty huh! i can only imagine what it looks like in pink! :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top