e.l.f 50% Studio Line Haul


Is it just me or does it seem like every other haul I do features e.l.f products? Haha, maybe it's because I'm broke all the time...or maybe I'm broke because I keep buying more makeup :P Either way, I hauled a couple of items from the 50% off sale I previously mentioned (btw, I"m not affiliated with e.l.f. I just really like their products, and they're cheap!)

Now even though I love e.l.f it seems like their shipping takes forever! I ordered this stuff like almost two weeks ago and it just arrived today, whereas when I ordered from Cherry Culture it got here super fast. Maybe I'm just too impatient? Well at any rate I was very happy to find this package in my mailbox today because I was having a crappy day and this helped somewhat.


The Goods


Their new blush shades-I didn't even realize they had gotten new shades! Left is Fuschia Fusion (fuschia with gold shimmer, similar to NARS Super Orgasm), Glow (similar to NARS Albatross), and Pink Passion (matte hot pink)


This isn't part of their Studio Line but I've been wanting it for some time, it's their mineral lipstick in Natural Nymph


Here's swatches of the blushes and lipstick-natural lighting


with flash


Finally got the flat top Powder Brush-it's so soft, and just the right size for me!


High Definition Face Powder


They threw in this cute little lip gloss tin


Here is a picture of me wearing all 3 blushes at once (I don't know why I tried them all on at once) and the lipstick. I wish my camera didn't make nude lipsticks look more pink, in real life the lipstick is much more nude looking, similar to Revlon Colorburst Soft Nude. Oh and I cut my bangs last night out of sheer boredom, what do you think? They are annoying the hell out of me already! I also dyed my hair a bit ago but you can't tell in this light as much, it's more obvious in real life though.


And a shot of my lonely Friday night dinner-my boyfriend is at work and my roomates are gone


Yes, that is a Coors Light, I happen to like cheap beer :P


Hope you all have a great weekend! If anyone wants me to review any of these just let me know :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the blushes! They are so nice! I'd definitely choose to buy the ELF blushes over the NARS ones since I really don't want to spend over $20+ just for one shade. They look good on you! All 3 of them! lol. The nude lipstick is nice too :D

Margaret said...

wow! nice collection :D
love your blog too
great posts
stop by some time xx

Unknown said...

I must have the nude lipstick! Have been on the hunt for one but just can't seem to find a good one. Never tried ELF products- total makeup novice....thats why I love your blog!!! :)

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

natural nymph looks really pink in that photo!
can you review the blushes? i'm thinking about using more bright pink ones for spring :)

Liana said...

rainy days: me too, although i would like to buy at least one nars blush to see what the fuss is about :P
margaret: thank you!
really petite: omg you need to try them! does your target carry any? the elf website is always having great deals, you should check it out sometime! if you want a good nude lipstick try revlon colorburst lipstick in soft nude, it's really nice and moisturizing and it's not too nude!
angie: yeah, my camera always makes nudes look more pink!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top