Another Haul...


Hey guys, I have another haul post for you today. I feel like all I've been doing is hauling lately, which is attributed to my mood. I don't know why, but lately I have just been kinda down, feeling unmotivated and tired. Extremely tired, in fact. I have a really weird sleeping habit, meaning I hardly sleep at all! I seriously only get about 3-4 hours of sleep a night, so during the day I am feeling very lethargic and lazy. Even when I try to go to bed early it doesn't work, and I want to start an exercise program and get more stuff done, but I'm so tired! I think it has something to do with an iron deficiency or something, I looked it up and it sounds like I may have one, I pretty much have stopped eating red meat, which is a huge source of iron. Also, I don't drink enough water and I never drink milk, so I am lacking in calcium as well. So please try to understand why I don't respond to comments immediately, or why I haven't been commenting on your guys' posts as well, even though I still read them....

So the reason I have been hauling so much lately is pretty much because I have nothing else to really do, and it seems to lift my spirits momentarily (although afterwards the guilt sets in). I promise I am trying to figure out a plan, but in the meantime please bear with me if my posts aren't as exciting or informative as I usually try to make them.

Anyways, with that being said, here are a few things I picked up recently (not all in the same day though)


Me and my bf were at Target buying some household supplies and I just happened to walk by the discount basket-I swear I wasn't even trying to buy anything! But I peeked in and managed to find a couple good deals, like this mascara. I've been wanting to try it for awhile, but it's usually like $14.99! I didn't want to pay that much, so when I saw it in the basket for only $6.98 I just had to snatch it up!


This is one of my favorite mascaras, and it came with an eyeliner marker as well. I've seen it for awhile now for $8.99 but I got it for only $6.98 as well


I haven't tried Sonia Kashuk's eyeshadows yet, so this seemed like a good time to try them


I swear I've bought so many of the elf  eyeshadow brushes, but they end up lost! So I bought another one, and also their concealer brush to line my bottom lashline with shadows


I stopped by Walgreens while waiting for my bf to get out of class, this nail polish caught my eye so I got it (it's the same one as in my previous post)


And I saw this concealer, it looked interesting so I got it too, even though I don't need any more concealers right now! It's not really that orange in real life, like I've said before, my camera kinda distorts the true colors


Then the other day I was really bored so I went to a secondhand store. I found a couple cute clutches and a purse, all for only $20

I love this one, I have a major obsession with studs right now!


I thought this one was perfect for summer


I love the color on the inside


And last but not least, this Old Navy bag, which I love and am already using


I hope you are all happy and healthy!

9 comments:

beneath the glass said...

geez sis, you're as bad as i am! great deals though, love the purse! and i love that nail color...it's been forever since i've painted mine, lol :)

Unknown said...

Those clutches and purses are awesome finds! :D

I hope you feel better. Maybe you should try taking a multi vitamin, they usually give you a decent amount of iron if you are cutting red meat from your diet. I take calcium vitamins because I also don't drink too much milk and milk only contains less than 20% of your day's need of calcium so I just supplements. You could eat bones and scales to get your calcium but why do that when you can just swallow a couple of vitamins :p

I hope you feel better! I am the same way. I buy and buy and buy when I'm not happy. I guess this is what they call retail therapy? :p

Unknown said...

Great new buys!

s said...

Hey Liana ~ sorry to hear about your sleeping issues and stuff :( Could be iron.. but I don't eat meat or drink milk or get calcium either... perhaps you should see a doctor? My sister (works in healthcare) said it's better to talk to a doctor than to be an "internet doctor" and self-diagnose....

Hehe at least you're still shopping! That's a good sign ;) I wish there was somewhere in SF that sold ELF products! For being such a big city, there are some things that we don't have.

Oh I just thought of something that has calcium and is yummy ~ orange juice! There's one type that has extra calcium in it. I find juice and liquids much easier to have than food most of the time. Or, you can buy the calcium chewables! I think there may even be Hello Kitty ones! If I ever see it I will pick some up for you :)

Liana said...

thanks for all the support and suggestions girls! hehe, retail therapy is the best!

Viv said...

lovely bags, i really need to figure out how to use makeup better ;)




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

augustalolita said...

love the color of the nail polish!! and great bags!!

Tokyo fashion-HOLIC said...

Awesome nail polish and bags.
I love nail art,too.
Please check out my nails<3
XX
http://tokyofashionholic.blogspot.com/

Liana said...

thanks girls!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top