Video Tutorial: Summertime Bronze


So here is a video tutorial for my Youtube channel that I thought I would share with you. I know it's kinda funny, but I think it turned out kinda cute too. My boyfriend actually helped me a lot with the effects, so if you don't like them, blame him :P
And if you like it, you can check out my other videos on my channel and become a subscriber :P Like I said previously, I just took down mostly all of them because I didn't like them, but I am in the middle of doing a bunch more. And my camera quality is not the best either! But I still hope you like it!


Enjoy! Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liana said...

what?!? english please! :P

Shop N' Chomp said...

I know. It always looked like she was getting the short end of the stick on the show. =\

Anyways, this is a super pretty look! You guys did a great job, Liana. :D I really liked the sound effects.

Unknown said...

I wish you could do my makeup everyday!!!!!! :) I love the look!

Judy said...

sorry. Excellent video editing skills. Cried last night? You eyes are swollen. Why do you eye makeup first? Anyway, it's a great tutorial.

s said...

WOW Liana!! I love this video!! It has like a professional feel to it! Those effects in the beginning were awesome, and I like the music too. What program do you use to do all that? Great tutorial, and length too, I think 5-6 minutes for videos is just right. Hope you do more!!!


Can I request a look? Can you do a video of a daytime look with pastels, or silver? I always stick to browns and taupes, and I'm curious how to pull off a look with like baby blue/purple or silver.

~Sophia

Liana said...

@shopnchomp: thanks! you can thank my bf for the sound effects!
@reallypetite: thanks! lol, if you were close by then I would love to! :P
@daizy: my eyes are puffy from lack of sleep! and i do my eye makeup first so it doesn't get on my foundation :)
@sophia: thanks girl! me and bf edited it together so i can't take all the credit :P we use sony vegas pro 9 to edit, but it takes a really long time bc my computer sucks! i would love to do a look for you, i will do it as soon as i get the time! thanks for the request! :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top