FOTD & OOTD: Weekend Shopping!

Like I said in my previous post, I went shopping with my sister this weekend. I'm so mad because I forgot to actually take pics while we were shopping, but here are some I took before we left

How do people reach their noses?

Me and my sis, aren't we cute? Haha :P

My outfit for the day (aw, who's that adorable kid in the corner?) :)

 

Makeup I used:

  • Face:
  • Monistat Anti Chafing Powder Gel as a primer
  • Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Golden Beige
  • NYX Concealer in a Jar in Medium (under eyes and around nose. I promise I will review this soon!)
  • Lotree Moisture Skin Primer Pact
  • Cheeks:
  • Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in #130 Tropics
  • MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach
  • Lotree Shimmer Bling Face Designing
  • Eyes:
  • Sally Hansen Fast Fix Eyeshadow Base
  • NYX Runway Eyeshadow Palette in Jazz Night (the yellow, brown, and black shades)
  • Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black & Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara in Extreme Black
  • Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Liner in Ebony
  • Lips:
  • Smith's Rosebud Salve as lip balm
  • Loreal Color Riche lipstick in Fairest Nude
  • Hard Candy Plumping Lip Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss in #150 Girl Next Door

 

11 comments:

heavenlygorgeous said...

Gorgeous, HAWT MAMA! ;)

Reyenal said...

Great pics.. wow you both look so identical & beautiful

Anonymous Bosch said...

Wow, I'm glad you have different styles of makeup on; you two look completely (and beautifully) alike! Thanks for the great look. :)

idakz said...

you girls can pull of as twins!

everbluec said...

WOW... you look look so alike!! Agree with idakz.. can pull of as twins!

noppi said...

Wait, I thought you are twins. (?) :O im confused.

idakz said...

eh yeah! didn't you just replied my comment saying your twin lives 3 hours away from you. ok now i feel like a noob! :/

jtudor90 said...

Haha, I'm not the only one with my tongue out I see. I like your outfit :)

liana123 said...

wow, thank you girls! and to clear up the confusion, we ARE identical twins! ;P although we do not think we look very much alike anymore....once you get to know us you can see differences.
jtudor: haha, you caught me! thanks ;P

purplio said...

weeet, gorgeous :)

liana123 said...

thank you!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top