New Year's Resolutions

So as this year draws to a close, it's time to start thinking about what I want to improve in my life for next year. My goals are pretty much the same as every year, but there are a few additions to this coming year:

1. Diet and exercise! This goal never changes or gets completed :P! And by dieting, I also mean eating healthier, not just less.

2. Find a good job that will work around my school schedule

3. Pay off my bills as much as possible! This also never changes :(

4. Become more organized

5. Take better care of my skin and body and also get more sleep (something that has definitely been taking its toll!)

6. Save up money to visit my sister and mother in Korea!

I guess my ultimate goal is to just become the best person that I can be. I know that sounds kinda cheesy, but it's true!

What are some of your New Year's Resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top