~Sephora Purchase~

So I finally redeemed my online gift certificate to Sephora, boy, that was exhausting! I seriously spent like two days trying to decide what to buy. I think the reason it took me so long is because since I can't see anything in person, I'm hesitant to buy it because I don't want to end up regretting it later. I was so mad too, I went to visit my sister and we went to Sephora which was like an hour away from her house, and we get there and it's just  a mini one in the middle of J.C. Penneys! I was so mad because they didn't have anything that I wanted, and the whole reason I went there was so I could pick out my MUFE HD  foundation shade in person so I could match it right. I ended up ordering it online still, I just pray that it's the right shade because I've seriously been dying to try it! And I hope it lives up to all the hype :P Another mini rant, I placed my order on 12/29/09 and I paid for 3 day shipping. Then I get my tracking order # and it says that it's not supposed to arrive until 1/05/10. Now maybe my math is off, but isn't that a whole week and not three days? What was the point of me paying for 3 day shipping if it doesn't even arrive in 3 days? Grrrr...I'm so impatient :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top