Christmas Goodies

Hi everyone,  I hope you all had a great holiday and got to spend lots of time with your loved ones! I know I did, and I am sad it is over :(  But I am definitely looking forward to the New Year! I just wanted to share some of the nice gifts that I got from my great family and friends

My lovely friend Brandy got me these things, she knows how much I love jewelry and cooking, and I am always complaining about being cold, so these gloves/mittens will definitely keep my hands warm! And even though I'm not really sure why she got me martini glasses, I still love them! (Last year she got me some great wine glasses, maybe she is trying to start a collection for me? )

My boyfriend's family got me a gift card to Sephora, which was so nice of them! I already spent it, which is why it's not in the picture, and I bought an Anastasia Brow Whiz eyebrow pencil (keep an eye out for a review!) , some Rosebud Salve, and Philosophy's Purity facial cleanser. The gift card came in a great little compact that has a huge mirror, I'm gonna keep this in my purse :)

My lovely sister got me the e.l.f. Lip Beauty Encyclopedia because she knew I had the one for eyes, and she knows I'm obsessed with Sex and the City, so she bought me Season 5 which I don't have yet (aha, maybe her and Brandy were sticking to a themed present, you know, giving me Sex and the City and some martini glasses so I can drink Cosmopolitans while watching it? hmmm, it's a thought! :) . She had also bought me clothes, but she actually bought me them before Christmas, so I've already been wearing them (she's so impatient when it comes to giving gifts, she always tells me ahead of time what she's getting me, even if I tell her not to!)

My other lovely sister sent me this cute sweatshirt from Korea, along with a little diary and an adorable jacket for my son! He's gonna look soooo cute in it! Great timing too, because I just lost his other jacket and can't find it :P

And last, but not least, my aunt gave me these adorable Hello Kitty earrings and necklace (she knows I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty!) and an egift certificate to Sephora which I still have yet to redeem (I'm so picky when it comes to ordering online!)

So those are a few goodies that I got, haha, I just noticed that everything is very girly and pink! I guess everyone knows me so well :) I hope you all had a great holiday, what are some gifts that you received?

6 comments:

daisy213 said...

You are in loved by many people from! wow. I envy.

liana123 said...

aw, thanks, but you have lots of people that love you too!

fashionista91 said...

love the hello kitty jewelry!
my aunt got me a ring with her on it for my graduation!
:)

liana123 said...

i know me too! she always buys me really pretty hello kitty jewelry :)

heavenlygorgeous said...

Your Christmas goodies are A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

liana123 said...

haha, thank you! i really like all my presents too :) I hope you had a great Christmas!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top