My Go-To Products


You  know those certain products that you always return to, despite adventuring out into the wilderness with new products? They're the products that when all else fails, you'll still have them to fall back on? Well I thought it would be fun to share my favorite go-to products:

Pond's Classic Dry Skin Cream

I'm not really sure when or how I started using this, I know it's been years now, but I still love it. It seems kind of like an old lady moisturizer, but it's so rich and moisturizing and makes my skin so soft. Plus I like that it smells like lotion and nothing else; no fruity or flowery smells, just lotion. 

 

Rimmel's Professional Eyebrow Pencil

This pencil works pretty decently and I always find myself returning to it whenever I don't want to pay more for an eyebrow pencil (I prefer Anastasia's Brow Whiz, but at $20 it can be costly). This is really easy to blend in, the color matches great, it's inexpensive...plus the brush works really good at blending it in.


NYC's Smooth Skin Matte Bronzing Powder in Sunny 

I'm sure everyone has used this at one time or another, it's got quite a cult following. I love it because it gives me just enough color without making me look orange, and I like that it's completely matte so it looks natural. And it's really affordable, at about $2-4, I think?


Coty's Airspun Loose Powder 
Another old-lady-like product, but I really like this powder: it's inexpensive and you get a lot of product. It's finely milled so it blends in easily and doesn't look cakey. The only downside is that it doesn't come with a sifter or a powder puff, so it can get a little messy if you're trying to use it with a big fluffy brush (which I do).


 St. Ives Apricot Scrub

Hands down, this is my #1 product that I always use, I am never without this product...if I am then you'd better stay away from me because I am so unhappy if I don't have this stuff! They were out of the original kind which is the one I always use, this one is okay but it doesn't feel as grainy as the original. If you've never used this scrub before you're missing out because it's the only scrub I've found that actually feels like it's getting rid of dry skin...my face feels so much cleaner and healthier when I use this! Seriously, I have been using this for a loooong time and I don't plan on stopping. Ever.


Loreal Color Riche and Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks

It's kind of a toss up between these two brands; I always buy these when I can't decide on anything else, or am in the mood for a quick splurge. They're both inexpensive and have a great color selection. Love them!


Loreal Voluminous Mascara

One of the first mascaras I've ever used and still use to this day. It gives great volume and decent length without clumping....but I admit, the brush does get a lot of product on it. But all you have to do is wipe it off and you're good to go. 


Revlon Stainless Steel Tweezers

These are the only tweezers I ever buy anymore. I've tried the more expensive ones at the store and none of them come close to these: they are super sharp and so precise at getting the tiniest hairs...I haven't tried any super expensive ones, like Tweezerman or whatever that famous brand of tweezers is, but these work great for me and they're pretty affordable too. They stay sharp for a really long time so you definitely won't be wasting your money with these.

There you have it, my top favorite products that I always stay with or return to. 

What are your favorite go-to products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top