My Current Favorite Foundation Routine


This foundation routine has been my favorite lately so I thought I would share it with you guys!

Step 1: I prime my face with face primer; my current favorite is L'oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base. I alternate between this and Maybelline's Angel Fit Pore Zero Base, but I like this one better. It really softens the lines and fills in the pores, giving my skin a smoother look and feel.


I usually just use my fingers to apply it, or a cosmetic sponge

Step 2: I apply Maybelline's Dream Mousse Concealer in Medium under my eyes, around my nose and mouth, and anywhere else I need concealing. I love love love this stuff! It's really light in texture but covers great.


Step 3: I use Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup all over my face. This stuff is amazing; it's so light that you can't even tell you're wearing it, and gives you such a glowy look. I will be reviewing this more in depth soon.


First I swirl it on my face with the applicator; two clicks should be enough, that's what I usually need.


Then I blend it in using a fluffy brush; this just helps it blend in easier around the harder to reach areas.


Step 4: I set everything with my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark. It's a little dark for me but makes me look more tan. :P


Step 5: I contour slightly just to bring out my cheekbones more using NYC's bronzer in Sunny and my kabuki brush.


Step 6: Then I add a touch of color to my cheeks with blush. Here I used Rock & Republic's Contrived Pressed blush in Seduce


That's it! After adding lipstick, eyeshadow, and a little mascara, this it the final result ( I don't know why I look so wide-eyed and like a deer caught in the headlights!)


What foundations do you currently use? Please share! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top