What's In My Bag?

I know this is like a super old and very common post to do, but I thought I would do it anyways...usually you're supposed to wait until someone tags you, but nobody did :( so I'm gonna do it anyways because I'm nosy and I like to see what is in other people's bags and I know you are too :P
This is just an Old Navy purse that I got for $5 at a thrift store



I just switched bags recently so there's not the usual buildup of gum wrappers, receipts, food, etc...most of the time I carry way more than this, pretty much whatever will fit!


I always carry a book with me...you never know when you're gonna be stuck somewhere! I am really interested in reading about ancient mysteries, conspiracies, secret societies, etc...I know, I'm weird


Keys, pens, oh and I always have one of these Kellogs Special K bars with me, I pretty much live off these things! Great for an on the go snack and they have some in chocolate too :P


Gotta carry a mirror for touchups...and this Rosebud Salve is a necessity for my chapped lips. Sometimes I rub it on my elbows when they get dry too


Guess wallet and checkbook...I love the vibrant color of them!


Sunglasses I got for a $1 at a garage sale....geez, it seems like everything I have is thrifted!


And my makeup....always be prepared, that's my motto :P The lipstick and blush change daily according to what I'm wearing that day.


So now you know why I'm so short, I carry too much stuff with me and it weighs me down! Believe me, this is not even half of what I usually carry though. If you'll notice I didn't mention a cell phone? I don't actually have one at the moment...it's weird because I always have one!
Well there you go, hope you enjoyed snooping around in my purse!

16 comments:

El'Aundra Dolce said...

Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
♥ Elle

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

hehe i like that bag! super cheap too yayyy. i really appreciate that you read :) smart cookies make for pretty girls!

i also love special k bars!

Anonymous said...

This is a cool post! I adore your purse, i love the colour!

I used to love munching on special k bars, wish they were available in japan!

Jillian Hobbs said...

i love seeing what people carry about with them... i'd show people my bag... but it's always the most bizzare stuff ha like xacto knives and erasers for class people would probably think i was a lunatic!

Liana said...

wow i didnt know so many people knew about those special k bars! haha they have become like a staple in my diet...and jillian, it may be a little weird carrying xacto knives but hey at least you got protection right? :P

noura. said...

that's quite a lot of stuff

TrendRebajas said...

hahah hey Girl!!!
your really keep everthing!!! heheheh =)

love & kisses from Germany!!

http://trendrebajas.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

LOL you are so cute! Love seeing what's in everyone's purse!!! And you got that purse for only $5?? I love the gray color!!!!

Anniepop said...

Reading these comments makes me also want a Special K bar!!! Hahahaha my make up collection at home might be organised but my bag sure isn't. If I poured out the insides of my bag right now it would be full of rubbish! Haha

Danielle Barbe said...

great bag! and that must be nice to be so organized.. my bags are such a MESS. pretty much anything i can put in there, i do.

serenadeveryday said...

I don't feel bad about what I have in my purse now. {*YAY!!} Someone who carries about the same amount of stuff as I do! I really like that bag. I can't believe it's form Old Navy and that you were able to get it for $5?! What a steal. I need to find me a good thrift store in my area.
I've only been to one in SF and it was so so. Not much of a selection. I need to go to Cross Roads. {*ARGH!}

Your purse is more organized than mine though. I have everything just rolling around my purse. =/


<3s Serena,

Raez said...

loved this post!

xx raez

*DonnaRomina said...

Thank you :)
nice pictures, like your bag <3

Miranda said...

Great blog, I just started following it
http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

http://freshonpr.blogspot.com/ said...

beautiful bag.
ciao from Milan
Nicola freshONpr

Liana said...

thanks girls, glad you enjoyed the post! haha usually my bag is much worse than this though! :P

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top