Where Have I Been? And More Random FOTD's....

Since I usually tend to make new posts every day, some of you are probably wondering where I have been lately huh? Well, the answer to that question is...nowhere.  I haven't been anywhere, except here as usual. The only thing that has kept me from blogging is a lack of ideas for new posts and a lot of stress. Lately I have been stressing over a number of things which I'm not going to go into details about. Let's just say the old saying is true, "when it rains, it pours." 

Anyways, I'm not trying to get sympathy from you guys, just wanted to let you know why I haven't been responding to comments or making new posts. If anyone has any ideas for posts, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions! I have been focusing more on my fashion blog though, only because it's easier for me to come up with ideas...I don't know why, I guess because fashion is actually more of an obsession for me than makeup is. If you haven't checked it out yet, please be sure to! The pictures are a little edgier and more artistic than this blog, because I think photography and fashion go really well together and I like to combine the two. 



Fashion Bag 411 (I might be changing the name, that one is kinda lame :P)

So here are some random FOTD's to hold you over until I come up with something more creative :)

I don't know why my skin looks so good in this first picture!












I haven't been wearing mascara lately, in hopes that my lashes will get stronger, but I also have been forgetting to apply the lash serum I bought. Let's hope I start remembering! 

School starts on Monday, I'm actually excited for this semester because I finally got 3 of the fashion classes I wanted! Unfortunately, it also costs an arm and a leg for supplies... :(

Well, sorry for the randomness and FOTD cam whoring, I hope I can come up with something more interesting soon! Please let me know if you have any suggestions! I will try to reply to all your comments by tomorrow! 

In closing, I just want to say thank you to all you guys for your support, I truly love blogging and I appreciate you guys sticking with me and my little blog, even though most of the time I ramble on about my problems!  You guys are much appreciated!!!


Love, 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top