30 Day Blog Challenge-Day 1

 Okay so I'm sure you're all tired of hearing about how I can't think of any new posts, so I'm taking the easy way out and doing the 30 Blog Challenge that has been going around. I hope this is the right one, I found it on theSusyness' blog (please tell me if I'm wrong!)

So the rules are simple: each day there is a specific topic that you have to blog about-easy as pie right?

 Here's the calendar of posts:

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 02- A picture of something you cannot live without.
Day 03- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
Day 04- List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 06- A hobby you have.
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.
Day 09- Something/someone you’re proud of.
Day 10- A story about a past relationship.
Day 11- A picture of something you dislike.
Day 12- A picture of your room & don’t cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.
Day 13- Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them.
Day 14- A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions.
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play.
Day 16- Something you could live without.
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.
Day 19- Nicknames you have & how or why you have them.
Day 20- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be.
Day 21- Share a picture from your day.
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else.
Day 23- What is something you crave.
Day 24- Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of.
Day 25- What I would find in your bag.
Day 26- Places you want to visit before you die.
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned.
Day 30- A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish.


So here I go with Day 1:

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. 


Here I am in all my late night makeup-worn off-bad skin glory....enjoy!

15 Facts About Me

1. I am terrrrrrified of spiders! Especially daddy long legs....don't give me any of this crap "they can't actually bite you", I don't care they still look creepy as hell!

2. I don't drink milk or water. The only time I drink water is if I am absolutely dying of thirst and there is nothing else around, and I only drink milk if I eat cereal (which is also rare for me). I guess the lack of water could be attributed to a number of health issues that I am having : P I am trying to make a conscious effort to drink more though!

3. I can't swim, whistle, or snap my fingers....pretty much I'm the most awkward and least coordinated person ever.

4. My pinky nails grow extremely fast and are always a lot longer than the rest of my nails-everyone thinks they serve a purpose (i.e. drug use) but they don't I swear!

5. I hate canteloupe, honeydew,and mangoes with a passion!

6. I am extremely sensitive to hot weather and cannot tolerate it when the temperature is over 65 degrees, than I start getting really bitchy!

7. I've never been on a roller coaster and don't ever plan to

8. I am obsessed with watching the Food Network (hey, it's made me a pretty good cook!)

9. I cannot live without chapstick or lipbalm....seriously, if I don't have any on me I start to freak out and will buy another one even if I have some at home. I have extremely dry lips

10. My ultimate career goal has always been to become a fashion designer...although I would probably settle for pretty much anything in the fashion industry

11. I am obsessed with Hello Kitty

12. I am obsessed with keeping my makeup clean...I wipe it down and make sure everything is organized and clean and in its place. My closet however is another story (which is kinda ironic because I love clothes more than I love makeup!)

13. I am pretty damn good with computers if I do say so myself : P

14. I am allergic to fleas and mosquitos and if I get bitten my bites get extremely big and I start feeling woozy. I also have severe allergies on a daily basis, although some days are worse than others. It's weird because my sister used to be the one who suffered from allergies...I guess she felt the need to share them with me, how generous of her! : P

15. Oh, did I mention that I am a twin, we're both adopted, and last summer we finally met our birth mother and discovered we had a sister that we never knew about? Yeah, talk about a life changing experience....!

Wow, that was hard coming up with so many facts! Especially since I am the most boring and untalented person ever!

Well, thanks for reading, stay tuned for Day 2!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top