Poll: New Banner

I know you guys are probably sick to death of me changing my layouts, banners, etc....what can I say? It's a sickness :P I just get really tired of the same thing all the time, hell you should see how many times I rearrange the furniture in my bedroom! Plus, it's hard deciding on one type of theme because I read so many blogs and there's elements in each one that I thnk are cool or that I want to have on my blog, so I keep changing my mind about what kind of look I want. I was actually thinking about donig a "theme of the month" that way I can change it without you guys chasing me with pitchforks. Or maybe you will anyways. Well, either way, I need your help deciding on a new banner. I think this time I'm going for more of a cleaner layout and banner style, my other ones are kind of too busy and distracting. So let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Ping said...

Last one is my favorite! your makeup and your face looks perfect and i really like the colors. :)

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

the first one is so hot! it's really clean and new age to me :)

Liana said...

thanks girls! i'm having so much trouble deciding! i may end up combining the two or something...thanks for voting! :)

Jessica said...

i love the 2nd one!!! :) :)

Anna said...

i like all of them, kinda futuristic ^^v

xoxo elle

Liana said...

thank you, haha too bad i didn't end up using them, but thanks for your input! :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top