Cheap Is My Middle Name

I love when I find unexpected discounts at the drugstores, especially when they're having clearance sales. I found this bronzer a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I had never even seen it on the shelves until I went into Rite Aid and saw that they were having a clearance sale. I just happened to look down as I was walking by the Loreal aisle and found this marked down from $13.99 to a mere $3.00 (or something like that)







I love bronzers, they have become my obsession lately (well, one of my many obsessions :P )

I haven't even heard of this bronzer...well actually that's not true. If I recall, Loreal's Summer Collection had a bronzer called Glam Bronze, but the packaging and the product itself was completely different. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong :P ?


Does anyone actually use the brushes that come with these products? I find that I have a small collection of these brushes just sitting in my drawers, unused.



I love this color, it's like a bronzey peach with a little gold shimmer



This bronzer is very finely milled and gives the slightest bronzey glow to my skin. I don't know why this is being marked down like it's being discontinued, I think it's really nice.

Have any of you seen or used this? What do you guys think?

P.S. So what do you guys think about the new layout and header?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top