Celebrity Inspired FOTD: Kristen Stewart

This look was inspired by Kristen Stewart's makeup from her upcoming movie, "The Runaways". The fabulous and very sweet Fashionista91 sent me a link to this makeup tutorial on Youtube, explaining the steps to get this look. I thought this look was very simple but edgy and decided to try it out today.

It's not quite as dramatic on me because you can't see my upper eyeliner unless I close my eyes (damn monolids!) I guess this makes it a little more wearable though on a daily basis

Here is the video that inspired this look:

This look was very easy to achieve and used minimal products, I pretty much just used my NYX Palette that I got recently (Jazz Night), black eyeliner (Loreal Infallible in Carbon Black) and a light brown lipstick (Rimmel Lasting Finish in Paradise)

Hope you like it! I think I will add more celebrity inspired looks, it was fun trying to recreate this look!

6 comments:

retail_therapy said...

you have flawless skin! loves!

fashionista91 said...

yay! :)

miwitch said...

OOoooo!!~ I am always drawn to rock & roll looks. You look wonderful (even w/o blush) I likey!~

debx said...

pretty and edgy! love your skin...!

pamelabacan said...

dramatic but at the same time it's very wearable. i love this makeup look.

liana123 said...

omg thank you guys so much! but seriously, my skin is not that great, especially lately, it has been freaking out! but thanks for the compliments anyways :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top