FOTD: Brown Sugar and Falsies

 

For this look it started out as just my plain everyday look with just a simple brown sparkly shadow, but then at the last minute I decided to add the falsies, just to try them out. They are from e.l.f. and they came with my haul that I posted previously. They worked pretty well, but I think I like lashes that are not as thick, and are more wispy and natural looking. But I liked how they made my eyes look, I would wear these probably more for a special occasion or a night out.

Face:

Benefit Some-kind-a-gorgeous foundation faker

Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda concealer palette

e.l.f. pressed powder in buff

Jane Bronzing Powder in Sunlit Bronze

Victoria Secret All Over Highlighter

Eyes:

Sonia Kashuk Face Palette in Breathtaking Brunette

Maybelline Ultra Liner in Black

e.l.f  false eyelashes

Lips:

e.l.f. Plumping Lip Glaze in Oasis

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top