Product Review: L’Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen Mascara

So after hearing rave reviews about L'oreal's new collagen mascara, I just had to try it out!

This revolutionary formula has new lash plumping hydra-collagen for the ultimate lush lashes and long lasting, non-clumping wear. The formula is buildable and promises 12x  fuller lashes that doesn't flake or smudge. The uniquely designed brush is customized with soft, luxurious bristles to plump and define every lash, including those hard to reach corner lashes. So what was my take on this mascara? Well,  first appearances are a big deal to me, so I immediately fell in love with the sleek black tube that it comes in, you could definitely think it was a higher end mascara. It goes on smoothly and plumps each lash; however, it doesn't do much for lengthening, which isn't a big surprise when it comes to volumizing mascaras, and I found that after a couple of coats in can start to clump a bit. I also didn't like the brush that well, it's a little difficult to get into the corners without smudging. But after adding a coat or two of lengthening mascara on top and running a lash comb through, my eyelashes defnitely look fuller and more defined.

And having short Asian lashes, this mascara made them stand out a lot more! It also washes off easily with soap and water, heck, even just plain water does the trick :)

I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone wanting full, lush lashes!

 

2 comments:

grenadesuzy said...

Yup, the do look fuller...you forgot to curl them though, lol :D

liana123 said...

i tried, but my lashes just don't stay curled!!!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top