Wal Mart Goodies

Wow it seems like so long since I've done a haul post on here....but that's probably because I'm always broke. :( Well today I said "screw it" and bought a few things anyways; that's what having a bad week will do to you.  I didn't get anything too exciting, just a few things I've been wanting try:


I kept hearing about this moisturizer and since I was in need of a new one, thought I would give it a try. It's a gel moisturizer though so I'm a little skeptical about how well it will work. I'll let you guys know what I think.


Hard Candy has some new items that they added to their collection so I picked up a few things. This nail polish is pretty much a dupe for the MAC Venomous Villains Bad Fairy Duochrome nail polish....well, from what I can tell. I don't own the MAC one but based on pictures it looks very similar. My camera refused to pick up the different colors of this polish, but believe me, it's gorgeous!


I have been in dire need of heavy concealer for my under eyes lately; as I mentioned in a different post, sleep has become something of a stranger to me and my eyes are definitely showing it. I'm hoping this will cover the massive dark circles!


Another blush...do I really need another one? But this looked interesting and it comes with two shades...so of course I grabbed it.


Last but not least, these hair pins that I have been very curious to try but kept hesitating to buy because I didn't think they would hold my hair. Let's hope they work!


So there is the evidence of my lack of willpower....let's hope my boyfriend doesn't read this. Sorry for the random piece of hair that fell in the pictures, I don't know how I didn't notice it! My hair is always falling in stuff, so annoying! And kinda gross :P
Oh, and I will have the giveaway winner tomorrow, so be sure to check back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top