A Whole New Blog....

Blehhhhh....
That's what I feel like these days. 
Depressed? No, not really. Well, maybe just a little bit. I don't know, I just feel anxious all the time, waiting for something to happen, whether good or bad. I need some excitement in my life. I'm actually looking forward to the new semester starting because it will finally give me something to do. For those of you who wish you could just stay at home all the time, let me tell ya, it ain't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, for the first couple months it's okay, but after that it's bum city....
Especially since I don't have a job at the moment, that has somewhat added to my depressed state. It's so freakin' frustrating to submit resume after resume...and nothing. Talk about a shot to your self confidence. 
Sorry if I am bumming you guys out, it's late, I can't sleep, my allergies are driving me nuts, and my 2 1/2 year old son has decided that I have no authority over him whatsoever.  Not to mention I'm sweating bullets right now, despite numerous fans and air conditioning. Sometimes I feel like I sweat more than the average person, well, the average girl at least. Yay, lucky me.
Wow, I sound so cynical right now. I forgot to mention, I took some allergy medicine, and for some reason it always makes me act like a complete b*tch. My boyfriend always has to suffer through it too, poor guy :P
 
Anyways, as the title suggests, once again I am attempting to revamp my blog. I know I am constantly doing this and I'm sorry if it frustrates you. Maybe one of the reasons I keep doing this is because it's really the only thing I have control over. How sad.
So I am going to be completely rehauling the entire look and layout, adding a reply button to comments, figuring out new styles for photographs, adding my formspring back, and whatever else I can come up with. I think I'm going to go for the more simplistic style, with the focus on more of the banner, and keep the rest simple, sometimes all the colors I use give me a headache :P Any suggestions? Let me know. So if you see my blog looking really weird and funky, or constantly changing in the next few days, don't worry, it isn't your computer acting weird, it's me :)
I'm sure I'll be back to my usual self soon...hopefully. In the mean time, thanks for all your guys' support, I really do love blogging and I appreciate each and every one of you!

Diet Update: Another reason for my depression? My diet and exercise routine, or rather, the lack thereof. I started out pretty good,  exercising and watching what I ate, but then I got really lazy again and fell off the wagon already. I'm attempting to jump back on, but it's difficult. Ugh, I hate feeling this way....... :(

7 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

Aww I definitely know what you're talking about. Being at home all summer has driven me into a state of the blah's as well. Today, I forced myself to stay up and get some studying done in my zombie sleepy mode but I still managed. When I woke up my hormones drove me nuts and I turned into a crying mess over nothing.

I calmed down and wrote down goals I wanted to accomplish. My future is so broad and vague, I need to break it down to make it work and de-stress.

Change is good! I should probably update my layout too but I'm quite partial to it. Don't worry - when school starts again we'll all be back to normal :) At least you have a car and can get out of the house!

Angel said...

Cheer up! =)

Unknown said...

Aw, I hope you feel better very soon. I know your blog will look great once you decide on the final layout of it :D

I often feel like this too. Although I work, it's always 9-5 and then the day ends quickly and I have to prepare for the same routine for the entire week. But I guess it's okay :p I know you find a job very soon. Maybe because employers know you are going to school? Once you are done, they will be calling you in for interviews after interviews. You will be fine :)

And 2 yr old sons, they are always the stubborn ones. He better start listening to you soon! :p

Feel better girly :D

Ping said...

aww Liana...that's okay. Things will get better. I get sad too sometimes and I have no idea why. These are just the little challenges & hurdles in life.

the weekend is almost here. feel better~

noone said...

Finding a job is difficult! Especially when most companies are still recovering from recession, I hope you will find one soon! Things will work out, they always do in the end :)

beneath the glass said...

cheer up sis, it will get better once school starts. the heat def. does not help...but hey, it least you're not pregnant like me; talk about hormones and bitchiness! love ya :)

Liana said...

thank you girls for all your sweet comments and support...i don't know why i get in these moods, but every so often i just feel kinda bummed out for awhile. but you girls are great and i really appreciate your support! :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top