Fashion Illustrations By Me

I was going through my computer pictures and I happened upon some old fashion illustrations that I drew back in the day. I must confess, fashion has actually been my #1 obsession ever since I was old enough to dress myself, although makeup has definitely taken over my life recently. However, my true love will probably always be fashion.  In fact, my career goal has always been to become a famous fashion designer (hey, I can dream right?) and I was pretty much already accepted into FIDM when I was younger, but couldn't afford it  :(
Oh well, maybe someday....I can still daydream about it :P

But in the meantime, here are a few of my sketches, I used to draw all the time but lately I have been slacking on it. Maybe I'll start again, I need another hobby that doesn't cost as much to keep up (ahem, makeup!)

All designs are by me as well. What do you guys think? Be honest, I can take it :)








 
I have tons more in my closet somewhere....maybe I'll do a post each week with a new drawing.

Oh, one more thing, I created a Fan page on Facebook (that sounds so weird, 'fan page', like I'm a celebrity?) I just think it is a little easier to communicate one on one and get to know people that way.  Please feel free to join me on there!

Here's the link:


Hope you all had a great Memorial Weekend, and for those who haven't entered my giveaway yet, be sure to check it out! :)

8 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

2 and 4 are my fave ! so elegant and sleek i'm so impressed :D

Carla said...

Love nr 4!
ur talented!!

Anonymous said...

Wow thats amazing you have good talents!

Unknown said...

OMG- you havs some serious talent Liana! WOW. I am LOVING all your drawings and I really think you should do something with these!!! I love love love all the looks! WOW- still in shock. Awesome job!!!

misscindee said...

you should still go for your dreams babe! its never too late to follow your heart. i love your drawings

Liana said...

omg thank you girls so much for your great comments! i appreciate all the feedback, you girls are awesome!

Junerose said...

These are great drawings! They all look so modern and hip. I really like outfit #2.

Liana said...

thank you!

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top