Storage Ideas

I've noticed that a lot of people share how they store their makeup and beauty items, so I thought I would jump on the wagon :) I store all my stuff in the bathroom because I don't have a vanity in my bedroom (plus the boyfriend probably wouldn't want a bunch of "girly crap" taking up all the space!) in a plastic organizer cart that I got from Target for about $13.00(?).

This thing works great because it has three large bottom drawers, and four smaller drawers on top. I use the top shelves to store my makeup, and the bottom drawers store my hair dryer, hair brush, lotions, and various other crap that I cram in there :p I also store some of my jewelry in one of the smaller drawers and hang the rest on a sarong on the wall:

This is a great way to keep my jewelry organized, prevents my necklaces and earrings from being entangled, and also adds some color to my bathroom :)

So even though I like my current setup, I have a habit where I like to change things up after a bit, so I have been looking for new ways to store my makeup. I found these great storage containers for makeup at Target:

These look like they would be great for makeup storage, and would fit nicely on a vanity top or even in a drawer or cabinet. I also found these jewelry organizers at Target as well (I love Target, in case you couldn't tell), and I was actually thinking they might make good brush holders or you could put compacts or small palettes in them:

I'm really liking the larger jewelry holder  more and more :) I just may have to get me some!

Anyways, I hope these give you guys some new ideas on what type of storage is  out there! You can find all of these items on the Target website for around $8.50-$13.00.

7 comments:

fashionista91 said...

nice idea! i bought a makeup case at target for real cheap!

liana123 said...

thanks! wow, that was quick commenting, i just posted this like five seconds ago, lol!
i love target, i go there all the time! i really want to get some of these storage containers!

fashionista91 said...

they are really nice. i just got the case since i dont have that much. target is like my favorite bargain store. plus their commercials are awesome!

liana123 said...

lol, yeah, you gotta love the commercials! and i love how big name designers are selling at target now, it gives us broke people a chance to still own some cool designer stuff!

liana123 said...

lol, yeah you gotta love the commercials! i also love how target has big name designers selling their stuff, it gives us broke ass people a chance to own some designer stuff, but cheaper :)

retail_therapy said...

I like the tall chest of drawers you have. Keeps everything neat and clean looking. :)

liana123 said...

thanks! yeah, it does a pretty good job, except i always try to stuff too much stuff in them! i'm gonna need to get another one soon...:)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top