First Haul and FOTD of 2011




Here is my first official haul of 2011. After reading about the CVS clearance sale on so many other blogs I caved in and checked it out. Luckily, a lot of the items were already sold out so there wasn't a huge selection, which was good for my wallet. I managed to get everything for only $14 which is a great deal. The three lipsticks I chose are two of my favorite brands of lipsticks because they are sooo moisturizing; I was really surprised to see them on clearance but so happy! I love the shades I chose too, luckily I don't have any like them already in my stash. The same goes for the eyeshadow, the blue shade is gorgeous and one that I don't have. I haven't tried any Sally Hansen products yet but since practically all of their items were on clearance I thought I'd give their cream blush a try. It's a lot darker than I thought it was, but goes on pretty sheer and makes my skin look glowy and tan. The lipstick I am wearing in my FOTD is the Rimmel lipstick...so pretty right? Oh, I don't know if you can tell but I finally got a DSLR camera! Actually my wonderful boyfriend surprised me with it, he's such a good guy. Still learning how to use it though, so bear with me if my pictures aren't up to par yet!
Well, I hope everyone's New Year has started out great....did anyone haul anything from the CVS sale? Let me know what you bought!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top